Guide your class through their very own startup! Each year, my class comes up with their own “business” to raise money for a charity. This mini-project template guides them through the process! This goes very well with a unit on goods and services or buyers and sellers.
Assign to groups, individually, or even complete whole-class. Compliments Benchmark Advance Unit 9 theme.
- A PowerPoint version for Microsoft Teams users
- A Google Slides version for Google users (the link is provided on page 1 of the PowerPoint file)
- Slides with pre-inserted tables to type into (tables are more stable than text boxes)
- See the preview file for a closer look at the individual slides
- Cover page with class challenge
- Types of offers (goods vs. services)
- Business idea/plan
- Product design brainstorm page
- Supplies (initial investment list)
- Advertisement plan
- Results/reflect (to calculate profit)
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.