Start your year off with no prob-llamas! This pack has a Back to School or Open House presentation, surveys & questionnaires, classroom posters, and a class list. There are multiple file formats in this pack, including PowerPoints, PDFs, Google Slides, and Google Forms.
- Back to School Presentation – 16 editable slides on PowerPoint and Google Slides
- I pre-filled out each slide with information unique to my class to give you ideas.
- Simply delete any slide you don’t need.
- Images and slide headers are not editable.
- Editable Class List – PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Student Survey – PDF, Google Form, & editable PowerPoint
- Parent Questionnaire – PDF, Google Form, & editable PowerPoint
- Parent Volunteer Survey – PDF, Google Form & editable PowerPoint
- Classroom Posters – 11 x 8.5 version of each slide from the BTS Presentation (PDF)
- Welcome to Our Class
- Meet the Teacher
- Daily Schedule
- Weekly Schedule
- Classroom Procedures
- What Will We Learn?
- Parent Volunteers
- Field Trip Information
- Dress Code
- Attendance Procedures
- Homework Policy
- Communication Preferences
- Social/Emotional Learning
- Classroom Management
- Connect With Me
- Want This Presentation? (closing slide)
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at .
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
- Click to follow my TpT store
- Click to join my email list
- Click to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.