This art/writing project is a great way for your students to express their creative side! The All About Me Rock Painting project incorporates an artist study, writing activity, and rock hiding/guessing game that involves a presentation & inferencing.
Included in this file:
– Photos from my own class
– Links to supplies needed (*note that you must buy the rocks and paint!)
– Teacher lesson plan page
– Instructions on how to play the rock inferencing game
– Author study connection lesson plan
– All About Me Brainstorming page (one for primary, one for upper grades)
– Sketch/Design page
– Publish page (one for primary, one for upper grades)
For free tips & resources, connect with me here!
By downloading this file, you are agreeing to use this file in your classroom only. You may not modify content, translate the file, or resell the content in any way. You may not post this resource anywhere on the Internet.