Project-based learning is a way for students to investigate a real-world problem. This Historical Figures Trading Cards packet includes everything you need to implement a historical figures research project. It incorporates 21st-century skills and English Language Arts.
Included in the Historical Figures Trading Cards PBL:
- Components of Project or Inquiry-Based Learning Cheat Sheet
- Step-by-step Lesson Plan Guide
- Historical Figures List
- Student Recording Sheet
- “Let’s Brainstorm” Bubble Map
- “Let’s Research” Research Guide
- Cite Your Sources Page
- Biography Essay Writing Sheet
- Two Trading Card Templates
21st Century Skills:
✓ Use of technology
✓ Critical thinking
* This product compliments the Benchmark Advance ELA curriculum (Unit 2), but can be used in any classroom! See the product preview for more information.
You can find this and other products in my PBL Bundle.
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing makes teaching so much easier! To make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept PO’s! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Firstly, go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Then, click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
to follow my TpT store
to join my email community
to follow me on Facebook