Interactive Google Slides to guide your students through a research animal report. This compliments the Benchmark Advance curriculum (unit 3), but can be used in any classroom learning about animals/habitats/adaptations.
Slides included in this file:
– Analyze the research prompt
– Cite sources
– Evaluate print and web sources
– Using key words
– A slide for each category to research (description, diet, habitat, interactions, adaptations)
– A template for students to present with
– *Google Slides are fully customizable – change, add, or delete to better fit your students’ needs!
By purchasing this file, you are agreeing to use this file in your classroom only. You may not modify content, translate the file, share the file, or resell the content in any way. If your colleagues would like to use this file, please purchase additional licenses at a discount. You may not post this resource anywhere on the Internet.
There are no reviews yet.