How do we give all of our students spelling strategies that build skills beyond memorization? We need to give them tools they can apply when spelling, reading, and writing across the curriculum.
Phonics-based spelling strategies are a great way to improve the way your students learn and apply spelling skills. When kids apply phonics strategies to spelling, not only are they addressing grade-level standards, they’re building a toolkit of skills to improve their spelling when it comes to reading and writing. This Foundational Reading Skills Bundle includes phonics-based practice and assessment.
Included in this Bundle:
- – quick, daily practice that incorporates spelling, grammar, and vocabulary in context (paper + digital)
- – practice pages that cover a variety of phonological and phonemic awareness skills (paper)
- – a resource that actually assesses the spelling patterns and sounds instead of just memorization (paper + auto grading digital versions)
- – a bulletin display that is an alternative to the traditional word wall
- – practice slides that cover a variety of phonics and phonemic awareness skills (digital)
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.