This end-of-year student memory portfolio and reflection book is great for the last week of school! At the end of the year, I usually see yearbooks or memory books of some sort, but I wanted to create something for my students that prepares them for next year, and ultimately for their futures! This portfolio includes an English and a Spanish version.
Just print and place it in a file folder. I also had my students bring in copies of awards they won, tests they did well on, photos of proud moments, etc. to include in their portfolios.
Included In the End-of-year Student Memory Portfolio:
- Cover sheet
- Alternative Blank Faces Cover Sheets
- All About Me
- My Teacher (with space for you to write a “letter of recommendation” for each student)
- Letter to my Future Teacher (writing assignment)
- My Data (reading levels, words per minute, math data, etc.)
- What I Learned This Year
- My Favorite Memory From This Year (writing assignment)
- My Favorite Field Trip (writing assignment)
- My Goals for Next Year
- Who I Want to Be (a student reflection)
- My Best Piece of Writing (then attach their chosen writing piece from the year)
- PLUS all of the above in Spanish
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing makes teaching so much easier! To make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept PO’s! Email me at email@example.com.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Firstly, go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Then, click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
to follow my TpT store
to join my email community
to follow me on Facebook