The Markers and Minions Digital Teacher Planner is here! This planner works for all teachers and for all grade levels! Use this planner to help you get organized. The 200+ pages include all the tools you need to help your year run smoothly.
The planner comes as:
- PowerPoint document
- Includes a clickable Table of Contents for easy navigation
- If you need to use this on Google Slides, just upload the desired file into your Google Drive.
* To purchase the physical version of this digital teacher planner, click here. This digital version is included in the sale of the physical one.
- July – June calendar spreads
- Google Slides compatible
- Monday – Friday weekly lesson planning spreads (with tabs to write on the top or side)
- NEW! You can choose between horizontal and vertical planning pages.
- Yearly calendar overview
- Sections Included:
- Digital Stickers
- Meet the Teacher
- School Year To-Do
- Spreadsheets for Keeping Track, Student Roster, and Important Info
- Daily Schedule
- Weekly Specials and Reminders
- Yearly and Year at-a-glance Calendar with Pacing Guide
- Important Dates and Birthdays
- PD and Communication Logs
- Room Layout + Seating Chart
- Guest/Substitute Teacher Pages
- ELA and Math Planning Templates
- Monthly Calendar Spread
- Benchmark Advance Planning Templates for all 10 units
- Monthly small group planning pages for ELA and Math
- Gradebook/Checklist pages
- Benchmark Advance Weekly & Unit tests grade book
- Blank notes pages
How to Use:
- Open in Google Sheets or PowerPoint. Click on any type box to write your plans, and save! You can view your planner digitally, or fill out and print the pages you need!
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at email@example.com.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
Liz Lee-Her (verified owner) –
Love typing in my schedule and lesson on this.