Prepare your students for assessment with these questions from the Close Reading Companion line. This independent resource allows students to practice answering questions that are worded in the same style as the Benchmark Advance and state tests. questions use the same texts that students are reading each week in close reading lessons while assessing the same skills and strategy as Benchmark and state tests.
There are thirty weeks of questions included (three weeks per unit) for a total 180+ questions. Use during whole class lessons, small group instruction, or with individual students. Available in printable PDFs, digital Google Slides, and self-grading Google Form quizzes.
✨ See a video tour of this resource here. To see a preview file, click here.
Included in this Resource:
- 180+ “Apply It!” questions for every week that correlate with your close reading lessons
- The questions are standards-aligned and target specific reading skills/strategies
- Answer key for each weekly set of questions
- PDF paper tests for each week
- Google Slides with interactive drag-and-drop for each week
- Self-grading Google Form quizzes formats for all questions
What edition of Benchmark Advance do the Apply It! Comprehension Questions for Benchmark Advance align to?
- CA Edition (©2015-2017)
- National Edition (©2018-2020)
- 2021/2022 Edition
- FL Edition
What kinds of skills and strategies are covered in the Apply It! Comprehension Questions for Benchmark Advance?
- Cause and Effect
- Context Clues
- Analyzing Sequence
- Graphic Features
- Key Details and Main Idea
- and more!
These questions are pulled from the Close Reading Companion line, so if you own any of these, you will see the same questions but in a different format.
There are no reviews yet.