Prepare your students for assessment with these “Apply It!” Comprehension Questions for Benchmark Advance. This independent resource allows students to practice answering questions that are worded in the same style as Benchmark and state tests. Apply It! questions use the same texts that students are reading each week in close reading lessons while assessing the same skills and strategy as Benchmark and state tests. Three weeks of questions are included. Use during whole class lessons, small group instruction or with individual students. Available in printable PDFs, digital Google Slides and self-grading Google Form quizzes.
Included in the “Apply It!” Comprehension Questions for Benchmark Advance:
- Apply It! test questions for each week that correlate with your close reading lessons
- Test questions that target specific reading skills/strategies
- Answer key for each weekly set of questions
- PDF paper tests for each week
- Google Slides with interactive drag-and-drop for each week
- Self-grading Google Form quizzes formats for all questions
✨ Save by purchasing the bundle here!
What edition of Benchmark Advance does this align to?
- CA Edition (©2015-2017)
- National Edition (©2018-2020)
- 2021 Edition (©2021)
- FL Edition (©2021)
What kinds of skills and strategies are covered in the questions?
- Cause and Effect
- Context Clues
- Analyzing Sequence
- Graphic Features
- Key Details and Main Idea
- and more!
These questions are pulled from the Close Reading Companion line, so if you own any of these, you will see the same questions just in a different format.