These Daily ELA Practice worksheets for Benchmark Advance, Unit 10, are a way for students to independently practice the reading strategies/skills being taught in your classroom. These align with Benchmark Advance Unit 10, but can also be used independently with other curriculums. The lessons are aligned with third-grade reading strategies, and they can also be used as a challenge or review, based on your grade level. Each unit has 3 weeks of lessons, organized by a range of ELA skills. These can be used as homework, morning work, early finisher activities, or extra practice. Print individually, or give it to students as a booklet at the start of your week.
Included In This Resource:
- Student checklist page
- Lesson pages (with options to include spelling or extra reading skills practice)
- Answer key
Each Lesson Page Has:
- The reading strategy/skill in the bottom left corner
- A place to write in the day in the upper right corner for easy lesson planning
- The reading strategy/skill lesson is on the top half
- Two options for the bottom half
- Spelling skills practice that emphasizes phonemes and patterns
- Extra skills practice of the same strategy/skill as the top half
Strategies/Skills Covered in this Unit:
- Main Idea/Details
- Literal vs. Nonliteral Language
- Vocabulary: Context Clues
- Genre: Procedural Text
- Vocabulary: Shades of Meaning
- Point of View
- Analyze Character’s Actions
- Make Inferences
Which Editions of Benchmark Advance Does this Align to?
How are these different from the Close Reading Companions?
Do I need to use Benchmark Advance to use these?
✏️ Sign up here to get Five Days of Markers and Minions Freebies for Benchmark Advance emailed to you.
Sharing makes teaching so much easier! To make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at email@example.com.
Firstly, go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Then, click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
- Click to follow my TpT store
- Click to join my email community
- Click to follow me on Facebook
The resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can’t return a PDF, PowerPoint or Google Doc, or another file. For that reason, all sales are final and nonrefundable. Please review resource descriptions, preview files, cover photos, and teacher reviews before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.