The 2022 – 2023 Planner will be available to order in Spring 2022!
The Markers and Minions Teacher Planner is a teacher lesson plan book that comes as a spiral-bound planner and a digital planner.
The Markers and Minions Teacher Planner Includes:
- 40 weeks of daily lesson plan pages (days: horizontal, subjects: vertical)
- ELA Planning templates so you can plan out all your ELA units for the whole year
- Beginning of the year “routines” planner to jot down all the classroom management activities you plan to teach
- Monthly calendar pages with room for reminders, goals, topics for the month
- Two note-taking pages with every month
- Math and ELA small group planner templates for each month
- 10 checklist/grade book pages
- Organization tools: academic calendar, sub-plan pages, pacing guide, important dates, communication log, student information
- Tabs dividing each month
- Two sheet protectors (can hold smaller papers or folder papers – not quite 8.5 x 11)
- A pocket to store loose papers (can hold smaller papers or folder papers – not quite 8.5 x 11)
- Sticker sheets
- Extra lined notes pages in the back of the planner
- Watercolor theme
- A digital version is included with the purchase of your physical planner
About the Digital Planner:
- The digital planner is housed on my Google Drive which you will get a link to after you purchase. The digital planner is also sold by itself here.
- The planner comes in Google Slides, and the grade book pages also come on Google Sheets (To use as PowerPoint, click File > Download as > PowerPoint)
- Daily lesson planning pages:
- Days: horizontal, Subjects: vertical
Lisa Ramirez (verified owner) –
After many years of making my own teacher binder, I made the switch to Toluca’s planner. Best decision ever!! The planner is thoughtfully designed with beautiful colors. The pages are thick, no bleed through if you like to use pens. I love the tabs, lined notes pages, calendars, check-lists, and Benchmark pages. I will definitely order another planner for next school year!
JoAnna Beck (verified owner) –
Every year I start using a planner. I rip out pages and try to adjust it to what my students needs are. I love how this planner is connected with our ELA curriculum! It is a perfect planner that I don’t have to tear out pages just to make it kindergarten friendly. I already bought another one for the next school year and plan on doing it each year!
Tammie Price (verified owner) –
I loved my 20-21 planner so much I am ordering the planner for 21-22. I can’t wait to see the additions/changes. The digital planner is also a great bonus. The templates were awesome for long and short term planning; as well as, maintaining a gradebook all in one place.
Nicole Dubois (verified owner) –
So far, I love everything about this planner; the cover, layout, tabs, stickers :), checklist pages, and small group templates look perfect for planning for my 2nd graders. This will be my first time using this planner; I look forward to getting to ‘know it’ well in the coming year.
Christina Meisser (verified owner) –
Absolutely love this planner! From the beautiful colors, to the interactive pages, it is a teachers dream planner. This is my second year purchasing this planner, and appreciate the upgrades this year (added stickers, pockets, notes pages, etc). Very happy of the quality of the product too! Thank you!
Thanks so much!