This is a fun and quick way to bring a character study or historical figure study to life! Students draw a “selfie” of their character or person and write a “post” from that point of view. Then they can “comment” on the post as themselves, as if they are interacting with their character or person. This can also be a fun literacy center task.
Included in this file:
– Phone template on camera mode
– Social media feed template (large)
– Social media feed template (narrow)
Ideas for using this craftivity:
Character study: have students examine a character from a story and post from their point of view
Research a person from history: have students learn about a famous historical figure and post from their point of view
As a literacy center task:
– Students can post a scene from a text they’re reading
– Students can post their reaction to a scene they read
– Students can post their book recommendation
By purchasing this file, you are agreeing to use this file in your classroom only. You may not modify content, translate the file, share the file, or resell the content in any way. If your colleagues would like to use this file, please purchase additional licenses at a discount. You may not post this resource anywhere on the Internet.