These are spelling, vocabulary, and grammar pamphlets for each week of units 1-10 for fifth grade. Each pamphlet has explanations of the spelling and grammar skills for the week, one spelling page, one vocabulary page, two grammar pages, and a writing page. These are great for using in your small groups. Check the preview to download Unit 1 Week 1 for free!
* These pamphlets align with the spelling and grammar skills and use the spelling and vocabulary words from the Benchmark Advance curriculum. However, you do not need this curriculum to use this resource! Any fifth grade teacher can use these. ?
Included in This File:
- 30 double-sided pamphlets
- A digital file on Google Slides
- Answer keys
- Interactive shortcut skills guide
- First page: Spelling skill & words, grammar skill & explanation
- Second page: Spelling word sort using spelling pattern/skill
- Third page: Vocabulary practice using words from the weekly texts
- Fourth page: Grammar practice
- Fifth page: Grammar practice
- Sixth page: Sentence writing using spelling words
National Edition (©2017-2020)
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at .
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.