The Digital Markers and Minions Teacher Planner is here! This planner works for all teachers (Benchmark and non-Benchmark) and for all grade levels! Use this planner to help you get organized. The 200+ pages include all the tools you need to help your year run smoothly.
- 13 months – July 2022 to July 2023
- Google Slides file with typable text boxes
- Personal info
- Routine planner, weekly specials, weekly reminders
- 2022-2023 calendar at-a-glance
- Important Dates
- New school year to-do checklist
- “Keep track” checklist
- Birthday tracker
- Student roster
- Student information chart
- PD log
- Room layout and seating chart
- Communication Log
- Sub plans template
- Sub report template
- Year at-a-glance mini months
- Pacing guide
- Review and routines planning templates for the first few weeks of school (to plan all the classroom management routines you want to teach)
- Math concept planning templates (10 pages)
- ELA Planning templates for 10 units (40 pages) so you can plan out all your ELA units for the whole year
- Monthly calendar spreads with room for notes, topics to teach, reminders, and to-do
- Math and ELA small group planner templates for each month
- Two note-taking pages for each month
- Daily lesson plan pages (adaptable for both vertical and horizontal planning)
- Each weekly spread includes the date range at the top for easy organization
- Benchmark Advance gradebook
- Checklist/gradebook pages
- Note pages at the end of the planner
- Digital stickers
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at email@example.com.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.