Interactive Math Slides provide review, practice, and enrichment in an engaging and meaningful way. These interactive slides are fully digital, providing you with paperless, no-prep resources! The mathematical concepts are represented visually as students will drag, drop, and sort images. A self-grading Google Forms quiz is also included for each standard as a follow-up that will provide you with valuable data. This is perfect for assigning in your virtual classroom!
This bundle includes all of the digital, interactive math slides for the 4.NBT.1 – 4.NBT.6 standards in both PowerPoint and Google Slides formats. The Google Slides version is easy to assign on Google Classroom, and there are instructions included that will help you assign either the entire file or select slides at a time. There is also a Google Forms quiz that self-grades and assesses students on the standard.
Included in This Resource:
- Both PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Six slide decks – one for each of the NBT standards for fourth grade
- 4.NBT.1 has 10 interactive student slides and 10 answer key slides
- 4.NBT.2 has 10 interactive student slides and 10 answer key slides
- 4.NBT.3 has 10 interactive student slides and 10 answer key slides
- 4.NBT.4 has 10 interactive student slides and 10 answer key slides
- 4.NBT.5 has 10 interactive student slides and 10 answer key slides
- 4.NBT.6 has 12 interactive student slides and 12 answer key slides
- Each standard also comes with a corresponding, self-grading quiz on Google Forms (total of 6 quizzes)
These resources can be used as a distance learning assignment, in small group instruction, or as a center.
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at email@example.com.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.