Benchmark Advance Fourth Grade Spelling Tests
This resource includes a spelling test for every week of every unit (a total of 30 tests). These tests use the same testing language as the Benchmark weekly/unit tests, except unlike the BA tests, these ones actually test the week’s words. There are also answer keys for every test. Check out the preview file to download Unit 1 Week 1 for free!
Why use these Benchmark Advance Fourth Grade Spelling Tests?
Some of the types of questions include:
- Which of the following words is spelled correctly?
- Which word has the same vowel sound as the word ___?
- The (sound) in (word) has the same (sound) in the word –
- Sentence writing
- Questions that require students to select two answers
- Note that in some of the later units, Greek & Latin roots and different types of suffixes and prefixes are the skills. For these tests, I also included questions that test the meaning of the roots, suffixes, and prefixes (so not just the spelling of them).
Benchmark Advance Teachers
Trying to fit everything in is exhausting, so click here to read my top 4 tips!
Library of Free K-6 Resources
Want access to the Markers and Minions Freebie Vault? Click here.
Did you know you can earn points when you purchase AND when you leave feedback? Earn all the points to use towards additional purchases!
This is a single license good for one classroom. If you would like to share with a colleague, please purchase an additional license at a discount. Thank you!