These are text-dependent questions to use with Texts for Close Reading. The questions come in bookmark format, full-page format, and digital on Google Slides. They are great for students to complete during their centers!
Included in This File:
- 10 double-sided bookmarks (one for each unit)
- 10 double-sided full pages (one for each unit)
- The full-page option is also digital on Google Slides
- Each unit has 10 questions
- The questions require students to analyze text, vocabulary, illustrations, and photographs
- CA and National Edition teachers: Since these questions come from the Benchmark curriculum, the answer key can be found on Benchmark Universe by clicking on the Practice tab. Watch this video to help you locate the Practice tab.
- 2021/2022 Edition teachers: There is an answer key included for your questions.
* Please check out the preview. Please note that this is compatible with Benchmark Advance curriculum, not the Benchmark Literacy or Workshop programs.
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing makes teaching so much easier! To make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, please purchase one file per user. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Account page on my website and find your purchased resources under Downloads. Click on the resource you wish to leave a review for. Once on that product page, click on the Reviews tab and leave your comment. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases!
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
Click here to follow my TpT store
Click here to join my email community
Click here to follow me on Facebook
The resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can’t return a PDF, PowerPoint or Google Doc, or other file. For that reason, all sales are considered final and nonrefundable. Please review resource descriptions, preview files, cover photos, and teacher reviews before purchasing.
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.
Markers and Minions is not affiliated, endorsed, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by, or in any way officially connected to Benchmark Education Company, Benchmark Advance, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates. The terms “Benchmark” and “Benchmark Advance,” are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any such term by Markers and Minions is for identification purposes only and does not imply any affiliation or association with them.
harrjl9 (verified owner) –
Since I am moving to 3rd grade, I appreciate that this resource will make organization in my classroom easier.