These are text-dependent questions to use with Texts for Close Reading. The questions come in bookmark format, full-page format, and digital on Google Slides. They are great for students to complete during their centers!
Included in This File:
- 10 double-sided bookmarks (one for each unit)
- 10 double-sided full pages (one for each unit)
- The full-page option is also digital on Google Slides
- Each unit has 10 questions
- The questions require students to analyze text, vocabulary, illustrations, and photographs
- CA and National Edition teachers: Since these questions come from the Benchmark curriculum, the answer key can be found on Benchmark Universe by clicking on the Practice tab. Watch this video to help you locate the Practice tab.
- 2021 Edition teachers: There is an answer key included for your questions.
* Please check out the preview. Please note that this is compatible with Benchmark Advance curriculum, not the Benchmark Literacy program.
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept POs! Email me at email@example.com.
Go to your account and find your purchased resources. Click on each resource and you’ll be taken to the resource page where you can leave a review. Doing so will give you credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases.
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.